Reusable Puppet config for Vagrant

Brian Lalor
I took an hour this morning to document how I use Vagrant and Puppet together to provision development VMs as well as more production-like systems.  This may be entirely elementary to folks who are more fluent with Puppet, but this is an example I thought was lacking.

https://github.com/blalor/vagrant-puppet-example

I welcome feedback and criticism of this setup.  I'm looking to minimize the difference between local development environments and production systems as much as possible.

Thanks,
Brian