Re: [vagrant-up] How do I change memory allocation?

Re: [vagrant-up] How do I change memory allocation?

Xabier Ochotorena
After looking vagrant documentation you may want to look at virtualbox's as this is a passthrough command to VBoxManage.

Regards,
                Xabi.

On Friday, April 27, 2012 3:47:59 AM UTC+2, miketheman wrote:
Syntax has changed:

config.vm.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--memory", 1024]

See here: http://vagrantup.com/docs/config/vm/customize.html