Re: ssh without "vagrant ssh"

Ambles Kwok
Execute the following command:

vagrant ssh-config | grep IdentityFile  | awk '{print $2}'

Then you should get something like:

/<somepath>/<username>/.vagrant.d/insecure_private_key

Now you can ssh into the VM by:

ssh 127.0.0.1 -p 2222  -i /<somepath>/<username>/.vagrant.d/insecure_private_key -l vagrant

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 9:30:48 AM UTC-7, Suraj Gupta wrote:
Is it possible to use plain-old-ssh to ssh into all VMs that have been started via 'vagrant up' and not 'vagrant ssh'?  I'm using the tutorial - so the lucid32 box without any modification to my Vagrantfile(s).  When I 'vagrant up' two or more virtual environments what are the hosts? ports? and what commands will provide that info?