Re: Problems running vagrant on Arch Linux

Re: Problems running vagrant on Arch Linux

Martin Dluhos
Hi,

Has anyone figured out this issue? I also get the same problem and can't start the vm when
NFS is enabled. When trying to start the vm, Vagrant just hangs at:

[default] Mounting NFS shared folders...

I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,
Martin

Re: Problems running vagrant on Arch Linux

David Parrish
I was also having this issue.  The only things I did which resolved the issue for me were:
  1. Delete the /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules directory on the guest
  2. Ran 'vagrant provision' and then 'vagrant reload'
I don't know if either of those things helped, but I am no longer experiencing the problem.

On Friday, May 17, 2013 4:57:16 PM UTC-4, Martin Dluhos wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone figured out this issue? I also get the same problem and can't start the vm when
NFS is enabled. When trying to start the vm, Vagrant just hangs at:

[default] Mounting NFS shared folders...

I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,
Martin

Re: Problems running vagrant on Arch Linux

sxty
Signed up just to reply that installing net-tools fixed it. Strange.