Re: Custom vagrantfile packaging not working

Re: Custom vagrantfile packaging not working

Ted Strauss
When I try this I keep getting: "Package include file doesn't exist: Vagrantfile.pkg"
I have tried adding the Vagrantfile.pkg to many places including vagrant project folder or share folder.
But it doesn't seem to be detected in the vbox.
Anyone have this problem?

On Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:15:29 AM UTC-4, Jeff Sussna wrote:
Same here. Too bad I didn't try "vagrant up" before posting my
message. The right port forwards are getting pulled from mybox/include/
_Vagrantfile when I up the VM, so all appears to be well.