Re: Custom vagrantfile packaging not working

Re: Custom vagrantfile packaging not working

Neil B
Not sure if this is still an issue but for posterity basically you have to copy your Vagrant file to Vagrant.pkg which will be used as the Vagrant file for the box. Then you can run vagrant package --vagrantfile Vagrantfile.pkg

On Wednesday, 25 May 2011 20:51:44 UTC-4, Jeff Sussna wrote:
I'm trying to package a vagrant box with some custom port forwarding
rules. I created my custom, minimal vagrant file with the rules I
need. I ran vagrant up, then vagrant package --vagrantfile
Vagrantfile.pkg. The packaging messages say "Packaging additional
file: Vagrantfile.pkg". But when I do a vagrant box add, then vagrant
init, I just get the default vagrant file. Running latest versions of
vagrant and VirtualBox, on Mac OSX Snow Leopard. Any clues?