Published vagrant-fabric plugin.

Takahiro Fujiwara
Hi, I developed vagrant-fabric plugin and I want to share it here.

https://rubygems.org/gems/vagrant-fabric

fabric is python library and command-line tool for streaming the use of SSH.
This library is very thin rather than chef and puppet.
When you want to write your provisioning script simply, it is useful.

This version is suited a streaming from your local machine.
(So you must install fabric you Mac, Windows or Linux so on...)
I will implement a feature that could run fabric script on virtual machine.

If you have an interesting about it, please check it.

https://github.com/wutali/vagrant-fabric