Problem with provisioning VM using chef-solo (generates empty run list)

Problem with provisioning VM using chef-solo (generates empty run list)

abissell
Hi all,

I've been having a problem getting Vagrant to correctly provision a box using chef-solo. As an exercise, I've been trying to follow the process described here (http://tumblr.nrako.com/post/22320729770/vagrant-chef-librarian), but after the Chef run starts on the VM, it keeps coming up with a an empty run list for some reason. I put the basic Vagrantfile and Cheffile I'm working with, along with the librarian generated cookbooks/ dir and debug log output, in a github repo (https://github.com/abissell/vagrant-scratch)  If anyone has any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong I'd greatly appreciate it.

I can also provide the following version info:
Vagrant version 1.2.0
librarian-0.1.0
librarian-chef-0.0.1
ruby 1.9.3p392 (2013-02-22 revision 39386) [x86_64-darwin12.3.0]
Chef: 11.4.4
which chef-solo: /Users/abissell/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.3-p392/bin/chef-solo

Thanks!