Problem logging into Vagrant Cloud

Jonathan Gossage
I am attempting to login to Vagrant Cloud after having lost my Vagrant credentials. The VagrantUp.com website allows me to reset my password but when I try to login to Vagrant Cloud using my email address and the new password that was just accepted the login is rejected saying invalid username or password. If I try to create a new account it says that my email address is in use. I can find no way to communicate with the Vagrant organization to resolve this issue. What should I do now?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/14c5c685-88b9-429b-bbc4-ecad6cbb472e%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Problem logging into Vagrant Cloud

justin-2
For all account-related support issues with Vagrant Cloud (or other HashiCorp hosted products), please email [hidden email]

Thanks! Sorry, but I can't help you with account issues on a public mailing list. -Justin

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/cfabb627-20e2-4256-8be8-77a264d158b0%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Problem logging into Vagrant Cloud

Jonathan Gossage
No problem. The email address was what I was looking for thank you.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 12:41 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
For all account-related support issues with Vagrant Cloud (or other HashiCorp hosted products), please email [hidden email]

Thanks! Sorry, but I can't help you with account issues on a public mailing list. -Justin

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 1:14:38 PM UTC-4, Jonathan Gossage wrote:
I am attempting to login to Vagrant Cloud after having lost my Vagrant credentials. The VagrantUp.com website allows me to reset my password but when I try to login to Vagrant Cloud using my email address and the new password that was just accepted the login is rejected saying invalid username or password. If I try to create a new account it says that my email address is in use. I can find no way to communicate with the Vagrant organization to resolve this issue. What should I do now?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAApdmf3A2Pm2uZg0GvfUfBszOGRdKSG%2B4swFgeAEtRZtS7iQMA%40mail.gmail.com.