PHP Storm: Vagrant command works, but start ssh doesn't

PHP Storm: Vagrant command works, but start ssh doesn't

realtebo
I'm using PHP Storm only since a few days.

I can succesfully run/halt/etc Vagrant instance using Tools-> Vagrant menu

I'd like to be able to enter into vagrant box via ssh using Tool -> Start SSH connection...

It shows me 'current vagrant', but nothing happens.

What should I check?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/a75b9206-3d99-4a93-8143-98b2df8e3e53%40googlegroups.com.

Re: PHP Storm: Vagrant command works, but start ssh doesn't

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewLgV9LRMUYw_U2L%2B75L%3DQ8yuOvcsT7hEJ0fiZ16GNmUw%40mail.gmail.com.