Order of provision in multi_node setup

Eswar Vandanapu
Hi,

I am wondering how the provision file setup is determined in mutinode vagrant setup?   I am hoping that in the setup below, first the provisioning scripts for individual nodes are executed before running the scripts from the global.  This allows me to setup the puppet facts before running puppet on each node.  What I am noticing is that scripts from config.vm.provision are running first.  Is there any thing I can do to control this order?

Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|

  config.vm.define :server do |aserver|
    aserver.vm.hostname = "server"
    aserver.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 8000, host: 8000
    aserver.vm.provision :shell, :path => "vagrant/create_web_fact.sh"
  end

  config.vm.define :worker do |aworker|
  end

  config.vm.define :notebook do |anotebook|
      anotebook.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 8888, host: 8888
  end

  config.vm.box = "precise64"
  config.vm.provision :shell, :path => "vagrant/provision.sh"
  config.vm.synced_folder "..", "/opt/source"
  config.vm.synced_folder ".", "/etc/puppet"