Official vagrant ppa?

Alexey Petruchik-2
Currently I'm installing vagran on Ubuntu t running command:

"wget https://dl.bintray.com/mitchellh/vagrant/vagrant_1.6.5_x86_64.deb && sudo dpkg -i vagrant_1.6.5_x86_64.deb"

But it doesn't look to be a natural way of doing things on Ubuntu. It would be better to add custom ppa and just run "sudo apt-get install vagrant" without hardcoding any urls. So my question is if official vagrant ppa repo exists. And if there is no one are there any reasons for it?

Regards, Alexey