Not detecting network adapter

Jacques Marais
Its been a week since I filed this issue on the github page. I though I will link it here since there is more activity on the mail group.

https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues/8646

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/eed13d9e-1aa6-43f0-8b07-bbfe11fa3efe%40googlegroups.com.