New Vagrent Installation

AK

New Vagrent Installation

AK
Hi,

I have installed Vagrent on my windows7 laptop, I already have Oracle VirtualBox installed on it with several Linux VMs.

How can I integrate my existing VMs into vagrant ?

-AK

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/ea919e14-0437-484a-9d35-fa26c3b8aed5%40googlegroups.com.

Re: New Vagrent Installation

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Vagrant is meant to be used to create boxes from a Vagrant box (template)

So you can prepare your existing boxes into Vagrant boxes.

One way is with Vagrant, check the documentation

Other is use packer.

Thanks
Alvaro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyzL%2BaqN7CvXE%2Bg%2Bs4QQUQySq5BCzAE%3DrAWGn2fQwG4QA%40mail.gmail.com.