Multiple network interfaces with vmware_fusion

Multiple network interfaces with vmware_fusion

Curtis
Hi All,

Are there any examples of using multiple network interfaces with the vmware_fusion provider? I can't seem to find any.

Thanks,
Curtis

--
Twitter: @serverascode
Blog: serverascode.com

Re: Multiple network interfaces with vmware_fusion

Mitchell Hashimoto
Curtis,

It is the same syntax as VirtualBox `config.vm.network` calls.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Mitchell Hashimoto <[hidden email]> wrote:
Curtis,

It is the same syntax as VirtualBox `config.vm.network` calls.

Ok how about for multiple hosts in the same vagrant file?

Are there any examples anywhere that you're aware of? I'm just having a heck of a time getting the same multihost openstack setup I had in vbox going in vmware_fusion.

Thanks,
Curtis

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Curtis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Are there any examples of using multiple network interfaces with the vmware_fusion provider? I can't seem to find any.

Thanks,
Curtis

--
Twitter: @serverascode
Blog: serverascode.com

Twitter: @serverascode
Blog: serverascode.com

Re: Multiple network interfaces with vmware_fusion

Mitchell Hashimoto
Curtis,

Can you show me the Vagrantfile? It should be the exact same.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Mitchell Hashimoto <[hidden email]> wrote:
Curtis,

Can you show me the Vagrantfile? It should be the exact same.

Well, I was using an older version of vagrant, back then. I'm trying to get caught up with vagrant and OpenStack on CentOS 6.

And also the CentOS 6 vmware_fusion box on vagrantbox.es doesn't seem to work with multiple interfaces, at least right now (box named: CentOS 6.4 x86_64 Minimal VMware Fusion (VMware Tools, Chef 11.4.0, Puppet 3.1.1)).

But I did just boot multiple precise64s with the above vagrant file and it worked, though had to change a subnet.

Thanks,
Curtis.