Looking for example vagrant file for hyperv

Looking for example vagrant file for hyperv

bcssccmdude
Hello are there any example vagrant files that can be shared for configuring Windows Server 2016 on hyper-v?  I do not have a problem creating the box as long as I use the default but if I try to modify memory settings etc  I get all sorts of errors.

I would like to be able to provision the box with custom memory and if possible add additional hard disks to the box

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/d620942b-dc1c-4bab-a92f-bedd70c5820a%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Looking for example vagrant file for hyperv

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
What are the errors you get and the Vagrantfile change you are using?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewTVo-boAQ8AgOHs6MBZq5BdZzk44ObM3xMB%2BNw1xutHQ%40mail.gmail.com.