Location of VMWare Fusion box

Martin Sutherland
If I'm using the VirtualBox provider, a new box gets stored in the "Default Machine Folder" for VirtualBox which I can set to wherever I like - in my case, a separate HD I use for VM images. VMWare Fusion boxes are stored in the .vagrant directory of the project I'm working in. Is there a way to change this behaviour, either at the VMWare Fusion level, or in the Vagrantfile?

-Martin.

Re: Location of VMWare Fusion box

Matt Black
Check out this post from yesterday :)