Last Chance to Speak at HashiConf

Vagrant mailing list
Hey Vagrant users,

Just a reminder that the Call for Proposals for HashiConf 2017 closes in less than 5 days, and we want to hear about the interesting and innovative ways you are using Vagrant in your environment. Are you:

  • Using Vagrant to build production-like environments for developers
  • Building custom boxes and applications for testing or development
  • Working with Vagrant in a traditionally less technical role
  • Building workflows with Vagrant

If any of those ring a bell, we encourage you to submit today. And these are just a few ideas - please feel free to submit your own. In addition to the chance to share your story with peers and industry leaders, HashiConf will provide a free conference pass, airfare up to $500, and two nights of accommodation!

Submit your idea at, or learn more about HashiConf at If you have multiple ideas, submit them all. We hope to see you there!

This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines - Behavior in violation of those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing list.
GitHub Issues:
For more options, visit