Is there a complete list of variables for Vagrantfiles?

Is there a complete list of variables for Vagrantfiles?

Paul Hoffman
Greetings. From looking at the Networking section of the doc, I suspect that there may be clauses for config.vm.network that are not shown in the text. However, I don't see a complete list that I can scan. Does such a list exist somewhere as doc? If not, where in the source (shudder) would I want to look?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/5ba8e377-9e9e-4f12-99f2-5eb2c739ac91%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Is there a complete list of variables for Vagrantfiles?

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello

So will be some part in core vagrant and then the implementation on the provider/guest so will be all over different places.

ie:

What are you after? In terms of what kind of network setup you want to do?

Alvaro.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyOoCF5q0CT1WCKM3wuOGAVQtnTCZR-ewpoQShK8uFQZQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Is there a complete list of variables for Vagrantfiles?

Paul Hoffman
>So will be some part in core vagrant and then the implementation on the provider/guest so will be all over different places.

Drat.

>What are you after? In terms of what kind of network setup you want to do?

I want to know how much I can fiddle. For example, with a public_network, can I set the netmask and gateway? For IPv6, what are my addressing options? And so on.

--Paul Hoffman

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAPik8yZQ9cUbpVDzvBA68aSAFscK8Gv3vq7nd14u6p7cNgE_bg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Is there a complete list of variables for Vagrantfiles?

Paul Hoffman
One last nudge on this. It would be great if there was a list somewhere of all the settings that one can make in a Vagrantfile for the various kinds of networking. Networking is an important feature of Vagrant, and the three types of networking are quite different.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAPik8ybNzAcuiiN0gx4vq6P18s7t4XT9fQ_DtxqSY5%3Dato5Cgw%40mail.gmail.com.