Is it possible to be part of the private beta ?

Is it possible to be part of the private beta ?

David Cournapeau
Hi there,

I would like to know if one can enroll into the private beta of vagrant. I would be very interested in vmware fusion support (so that one could use vagrant for mac os x boxes on mac hw).

While vagrant usage if new in our group, I am pushing to use it for our build infrastructure (large python distribution compiled for mac/windows/linux).

thanks,
David

--
blog: http://cournape.wordpress.com
twitter: @cournape

Re: Is it possible to be part of the private beta ?

Mitchell Hashimoto
David,

I'm currently testing with local companies so that I can actually physically offer support should trouble arise, but a public release is planned for February barring any major issues. Stand by!

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Mitchell Hashimoto <[hidden email]> wrote:
David,

I'm currently testing with local companies so that I can actually physically offer support should trouble arise, but a public release is planned for February barring any major issues. Stand by!

Great, thanks for letting us know,

David