Introducing vagrant-notify and vagrant-boxen

Introducing vagrant-notify and vagrant-boxen

Fábio Rehm
Hey guys,

Just in case anyone is interested, I have recently released those two plugins (not related to each other):

https://github.com/fgrehm/vagrant-boxen which is an attempt to lower the "entry barrier" of getting a manageable Vagrant machine targetted for development up and running without the need to learn Puppet or Chef. I'm also planning to extract the puppet manifest generation related code into a separate gem as soon as the basic functionality is in place.

https://github.com/fgrehm/vagrant-notify which forwards notify-send from guest to host machine, really useful if you use guard on the guest machine ;)

Hopefully some of you might find it useful!

Cheers,
Fábio Rehm