Introducing Vagrant-multi-putty

Nick Downs
Hello everyone,

Just in case anyone is interested, I have written a tiny plugin that wraps putty for ssh sessions. I wanted to make using putty just as easy as using vagrant ssh. I have tested every feature on a 64 bit Windows 7 machine. I have not had the time to test any other platforms, however all platforms that can run putty should work.

Source: https://github.com/nickryand/vagrant-multi-putty

Rubygems: https://rubygems.org/gems/vagrant-multi-putty

Here is a short list of some of the features:

* Almost all config.ssh parameters can be used to control putty in the same way they control vagrant ssh.
* The putty process is detached from the console after it is launched.
* Support for multiple vm environments.

Hopefully others find it useful!

Thanks,
Nick D