I do not understand how to update Vagrant

I do not understand how to update Vagrant

jason.weakley
Hi, I am trying my best here but I'm failing to upgrade to the newest version of Vagrant.
I am using Bash on Ubuntu on Windows. I have downloaded and installed vagrant_1.9.3.msi and I am still showing version 1.4.3 as the one installed.
Please help. Thank you.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/23ae7cb2-8a76-4d61-a0ee-cb7b3651ef25%40googlegroups.com.

Re: I do not understand how to update Vagrant

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello

bash on ubuntu on windows, as the WSL?

If you install vagrant on the host windows, and you have Virtualbox there, it will work.

Can you explain what do you want to do?

inside bash, you can install Vagrant, but you won't be able to run Virtualbox, whats your plan there?

Thanks
Alvaro

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyDW5xLFvvFPmxwQyuY6FFmfUrZTDqWR8_buD_QqGajVA%40mail.gmail.com.