I am New to Vagrant: default: Warning: Host appears down. Retrying...

I am New to Vagrant: default: Warning: Host appears down. Retrying...

Mrchongnoi Noi
Sorry if this issue as been addressed before. I was not able to find suitable solutions.

Below is the output to my vagrant up. I keep getting the Warning message "default: Warning: Host appears down. Retrying..."
I am running vagrant  1.9 with Professional Version 8.5.6 (5234762) Fusion

==> default: Fixed port collision for 22 => 2201. Now on port 2203.

==> default: Starting the VMware VM...

==> default: Waiting for machine to boot. This may take a few minutes...

    default: SSH address: 172.16.27.139:22

    default: SSH username: vagrant

    default: SSH auth method: private key

    default: Warning: Host appears down. Retrying...

    default: Warning: Host appears down. Retrying...

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/aae72c2a-6ae1-46b0-9afd-a6e97ed5baf6%40googlegroups.com.

Re: I am New to Vagrant: default: Warning: Host appears down. Retrying...

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello.

Please send an email to [hidden email] and include your Vagrantfile.

Thanks
Alvaro.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyN_QFiPDc%2Bzh6yACZHfgo2kfyf21L4SvY0%2BcdheWhMDw%40mail.gmail.com.