How to view web page on computer on same network connection as my Mac?

How to view web page on computer on same network connection as my Mac?

Constantine Vassilev
I created a web page inside virtual machine which I can view on localhost.

How to view it on computer on same network connection as my Mac?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c0641580-4504-4940-9e19-86af849b708a%40googlegroups.com.

Re: How to view web page on computer on same network connection as my Mac?

Constantine Vassilev

This

node.vm.network :public_network

worked.