How to run a powershell script from the Vagrant file?

How to run a powershell script from the Vagrant file?

Sathish Selliah
Hi All

We are starting to use vagrant and our environment is windows and .net application.

So far we have manged to created our own box and run the VM.

The next step will be to run a powershell script from the VM and download the installer from the network path, which will be part of the vagrant file.

I read about the shell option, can anyone let me if its possible to call a powershell script please?

Thanks

Sathish

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/826ac266-7992-457f-8ff3-ee84525a2808%40googlegroups.com.

Re: How to run a powershell script from the Vagrant file?

Rui Lopes
I have several of them. Have a look at, e.g., https://github.com/rgl/windows-domain-controller-vagrant/blob/master/Vagrantfile#L31

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/6bfb0d61-2900-4858-a92d-95076d95abc5%40googlegroups.com.

Re: How to run a powershell script from the Vagrant file?

Sathish Selliah
Thanks Rui

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 6:30:37 PM UTC+1, Rui Lopes wrote:
I have several of them. Have a look at, e.g., <a href="https://github.com/rgl/windows-domain-controller-vagrant/blob/master/Vagrantfile#L31" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Frgl%2Fwindows-domain-controller-vagrant%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2FVagrantfile%23L31\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHwWCgAPtA_hP9WUB4eHXZm6puCPA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Frgl%2Fwindows-domain-controller-vagrant%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2FVagrantfile%23L31\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHwWCgAPtA_hP9WUB4eHXZm6puCPA&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/rgl/windows-domain-controller-vagrant/blob/master/Vagrantfile#L31

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/360efb9e-d911-42cb-a5f1-169d8e56ad58%40googlegroups.com.