How to properply uninstall Get your space back WIN10

How to properply uninstall Get your space back WIN10

Kiril Zdravkov
Hello,

I installed Vagrant and specifically placed it into my D hard drive... as its larger,

When I ran vagrant up it downloaded a bunch of things and I am not sure where it placed them,

now my C drive is about 10 gbs or more shorter,

I've uninstalled everything via uninstall however my C driver is still short on the much needed gbs... please let me know how to find anad remove any  files downloaded / installed,

Thank you

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9f9fadff-6be5-41a8-8380-c13b0d1b5b36%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/15e3d60b-50a0-4d50-aaea-278502c2e586%40googlegroups.com.

Re: How to properply uninstall Get your space back WIN10

Torben Knerr
%userprofile%\.vagrant.d

(be aware that if you have vmware VMs the VM images might end up in the <project>\.vagrant directory next to the Vagrantfile)

Cheers, Torben

Kiril Zdravkov <[hidden email]> schrieb am Do. 30. Nov. 2017 um 06:15:
I just found this "VirtualBox VMs" in the Users->YourUser folder... anywhere else to look at?

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 11:04:01 PM UTC-6, Kiril Zdravkov wrote:
Hello,

I installed Vagrant and specifically placed it into my D hard drive... as its larger,

When I ran vagrant up it downloaded a bunch of things and I am not sure where it placed them,

now my C drive is about 10 gbs or more shorter,

I've uninstalled everything via uninstall however my C driver is still short on the much needed gbs... please let me know how to find anad remove any  files downloaded / installed,

Thank you

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/15e3d60b-50a0-4d50-aaea-278502c2e586%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CACN%2Ba_Z2Xiy%3DD%2BBiaWPxSAPZ9%2Bs0r8fJqQK6j2Y1DssHc%2BeL2Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: How to properply uninstall Get your space back WIN10

hello

you can setup a variable VAGRANT_HOME to point to the dir where you want to download all the template boxes and other vagrant stuff

for Virtualbox, open the virtualbox gui then update the virtual machine folder as this is the root for all the VMs to be created.

hope this helps

alvaro.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ezyaxtAZtxuB9%3DyfmD_LkrjySyrohTDGmWehVRNhKqsCw%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: How to properply uninstall Get your space back WIN10

Kiril Zdravkov
Thank you both

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Kiril Zdravkov <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="LNUue8eCAgAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">kirilz...@...> wrote:

--
This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines - <a href="https://www.hashicorp.com/community-guidelines.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.hashicorp.com%2Fcommunity-guidelines.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGHa_CaKfZaJiwbkUndUQbVGlQCDw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.hashicorp.com%2Fcommunity-guidelines.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGHa_CaKfZaJiwbkUndUQbVGlQCDw&#39;;return true;">https://www.hashicorp.com/community-guidelines.html. Behavior in violation of those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing list.

GitHub Issues: <a href="https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fmitchellh%2Fvagrant%2Fissues\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHxcA5DuHlQlPInMi_k1Pz4pMNqNw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fmitchellh%2Fvagrant%2Fissues\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHxcA5DuHlQlPInMi_k1Pz4pMNqNw&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="LNUue8eCAgAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">vagrant-up+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9f9fadff-6be5-41a8-8380-c13b0d1b5b36%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9f9fadff-6be5-41a8-8380-c13b0d1b5b36%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\x3demail\x26utm_source\x3dfooter&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9f9fadff-6be5-41a8-8380-c13b0d1b5b36%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\x3demail\x26utm_source\x3dfooter&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/9f9fadff-6be5-41a8-8380-c13b0d1b5b36%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/073fffcf-4d25-44ea-986c-df5a2f70b3a5%40googlegroups.com.