How to make virtual machine appear as an additional computer on the same physical network connection as my Mac?

How to make virtual machine appear as an additional computer on the same physical network connection as my Mac?

Constantine Vassilev
How to make virtual machine appear as an additional computer on the same physical network connection as my Mac?

I am using Vagrant+VMWare Fusion.

Also how to achieve the same thing with Vagrant+Virtualbox?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/19cb0172-9db5-4350-b0de-a205b883e9c2%40googlegroups.com.

Re: How to make virtual machine appear as an additional computer on the same physical network connection as my Mac?

Constantine Vassilev
ThisĀ

node.vm.network :public_network

worked