How to create files and directories inside VM for tests

How to create files and directories inside VM for tests

Emil S
Hi ,

I couldn't find a test for Chef provisioner for the 'advanced' use case where the cookbooks are stored inside the VM . I was thinking I could add this myself but I have a few doubts regarding this .
  1. I assume I need to create a cookbook directory inside the VM. How can I do that in a test ?
  2. Is this test going to be an "Acceptance Test" ?
Would be awesome if somebody could guide me here .

Thanks,
Emil