How can we use two kind of Provisioners in the same Vagrantfile?

How can we use two kind of Provisioners in the same Vagrantfile?

Sébastien Tardif
It's probably easy for everybody else that understand that syntax we have in Vagrantfile, but I tried to guess and that didn't work.

How can I provision using Puppet, then using a shell script, so two steps provisioning?

The documentation seems to have been created to be simple but magic number like "2" in the following lost me:
Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|

Re: How can we use two kind of Provisioners in the same Vagrantfile?

Eswar Vandanapu
you should have two lines

config.vm.provision :<type>, params

Type is :shell, :chef etc.

The "2" above is parameter to the configure function, which let's vagrant known which version of configuration function to use on the code that follows.  Unless you used "1" before, you should leave it alone.

A bit of ruby knowledge actually makes it easy to understand.