Hook After Boot fusion driver

Paul Morton
I would like to be able to use the chef-omnibus plugin with fusion. In order to do this, I need to be able to to hook into after boot in a simular way that you can with other providers. Since the code is close source and encoded with ruby encoder, I am unable to find the action name that I need to hook after. Anyone have any pointers?

Example.
hook.after(VagrantPlugins::ProviderVirtualBox::Action::Boot, Action.install_chef)

I would imagine that it would end up being something like
hook.after(VagrantPlugins::ProviderVMWare::Action::Boot, Action.install_chef)

Paul