ETA on 1.2.8

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ETA on 1.2.8

Frank Shearar
Hi,

Are there any plans to release 1.2.8 in the near future?

I'd really like to get my hands on an official release containing GH-2007 (which makes GH-1699 useful)!

Thanks!

frank

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ETA on 1.2.8

Mitchell Hashimoto
Frank,

Not in the next week, but as soon as possible.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to release 1.2.8 in the near future?
>
> I'd really like to get my hands on an official release containing GH-2007
> (which makes GH-1699 useful)!
>
> Thanks!
>
> frank
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Vagrant" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [hidden email].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ETA on 1.2.8

Frank Shearar
Thanks, Mitchell! I look forward to it!

frank

On Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:18:43 PM UTC+1, Mitchell Hashimoto wrote:
Frank,

Not in the next week, but as soon as possible.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Frank Shearar <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="OYEYTWGAAsUJ">frank....@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to release 1.2.8 in the near future?
>
> I'd really like to get my hands on an official release containing GH-2007
> (which makes GH-1699 useful)!
>
> Thanks!
>
> frank
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Vagrant" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="OYEYTWGAAsUJ">vagrant-up+...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.