Duplicate entries in /var/db/vmware/vmnet-dhcpd-vmnet8.leases (VMWare Fusion)

Duplicate entries in /var/db/vmware/vmnet-dhcpd-vmnet8.leases (VMWare Fusion)

Roberto Bouza
Hello,

I don't know if this is the right thread. But for some reason my Vagrant boxes keep getting a DHCP IP from vmnet but there are duplicates in
/var/db/vmware/vmnet-dhcpd-vmnet8.leases (see below - Case 1) for the same MAC 2 different IPs. And in some cases I just get duplicates (Case 2) with the correct IP.
Vagrant can't connect in Case 1 (ssh) So i don't know if this is a bug when Vagrant reads the leases file and picks the first one, maybe doesn't check for the lease dates?

Thank you!

--- Case 1
lease 172.16.193.128 {
starts 4 2013/04/25 20:12:50;