Does anybody know a great tutorial or can help set up vagrant and docker and bitbucket to simplify working multiple project in a local dev environements and for collaborations —

Does anybody know a great tutorial or can help set up vagrant and docker and bitbucket to simplify working multiple project in a local dev environements and for collaborations —

Simon Lafrenière
Hi,

I've found those two below and currently am working to follow them but maybe someone else knows about other helpful ressources to help me reach my goal or can help.

My goal is to be able to switch between any project I could be a worker on depending on what I feel like doing and make it easy for team mates to contribute.

http://blog.zenika.com/2014/10/07/setting-up-a-development-environment-using-docker-and-vagrant/#jump

http://cjlarose.com/2014/03/08/run-docker-with-vagrant.html

It would be great to create a simple guide on a website to simplify this process for others.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/dd973b39-cf40-4dc8-8f75-869bb679d3e0%40googlegroups.com.