D'loading Heroku Toolbox crashes Vagrant

D'loading Heroku Toolbox crashes Vagrant

Vincent Fulco
First time attempting to install/launch Heroku Toolbelt with a Ubuntu Precise 64 bit OS on Vagrant.  New to Heroku, Vagrant and Ruby.  Have updated all gems however when I perform the wget foo | sh to d'load, install GIT, Foreman etc, virtual connection closes and installation halts as shown below.  A number of times doing a simple update/upgrade also kills the virtual session.  TIA for any assistance.  This is being run on a perfectly stable Fedora 17 box with the latest VirtualBox and Guest Additions.  V.

OK
Get:1 http://toolbelt.heroku.com ./ Release.gpg [490 B]
Get:2 foo
Get:3 foo2
100% [Connecting to us.archive.ubuntu.com] [Connecting to security.ubuntu.com] [Connecting to toolbelt.heroku.com]Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed by remote host.
Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed.

I have also tried manually loading the key then updating, upgrading but I can't write the key to directory for some reason even using sudo.