Customfile does not work in vagrant 1.9.8

Customfile does not work in vagrant 1.9.8

leon

I try to add more memory to my vm using the instructions in https://github.com/Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV/wiki/Customising-your-Vagrant%27s-attributes-and-parameters. But vagrant does not respect Customfile having below content:

config.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v|
  v.memory = 204800000
  v.cpus = 30
end

This Customfile is placed in the same folder of Vagrantfile and I did "vagrant reload".

Any idea? Thanks.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/4b506c10-778d-4999-bbe0-257f414ee646%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Customfile does not work in vagrant 1.9.8

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
seems there is a parameter:

allow_customfile

Seems you need to set that to true.

If that does the trick, please open an issue on VVV so they can update the documentation.

Alvaro.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eym0Joh1qPdce7JK%3DXz65agOM%2B3Rut4Am4%3DcaFuqGvAnQ%40mail.gmail.com.