Creating Base Boxes

newtonbsmartt
I don't know if I'm somehow missing it in the documentation, but I can't seem to find any information about creating base boxes.
I did come across the v1 docs when searching, but some of the information seemed to be outdated.

Specifically, vagrant SSH asks for a password. I assume this means vagrant is no longer the default password, but I couldn't find anything about a change.

Is there an up-to-date resource covering the topic of base boxes?

Re: Creating Base Boxes

Mohit Sethi
For vagrant v1, you can refer >> https://github.com/fespinoza/checklist_and_guides/wiki/Creating-a-vagrant-base-box-for-ubuntu-12.04-32bit-server.

Twitter: @mohitsethi | Github: mohitsethi |