Configuring Openfire headlessly with watir-webdriver fails during provisioning

Configuring Openfire headlessly with watir-webdriver fails during provisioning

tze hon
I'm trying to provision an Openfire server during the provisioning phase of vagrant up using watir-webdriver to automate the user interaction through the pages (headless) but it fails because it can't access the page (inspecting the html indicates that the page is inaccessible).

However, I'm able to drive the headless browser if I ssh into the vagrant box after provisioning and run the ruby script as a separate step.

In other words, here's the steps that I want to use to be able to automatically provision Openfire,

1. vagrant up

but here's the steps that I actually use to provision it.

1. vagrant up
2. vagrant ssh
3. ruby /vagrant/setup_openfire.rb 127.0.0.1 admin

The project (Vagrantfile, ruby script, etc) is at github

I'm hoping that someone would be able to point me in the right direction, thanks!