Command Plugin works in dev setup but not when installed as GEM in a vagrant installation environment

Command Plugin works in dev setup but not when installed as GEM in a vagrant installation environment

Mithrandir
I had developed a command plugin and it works fine with bundle exec vagrant environment. But when I install using gem to my installed vagrant, then the command plugin never registers and doesnt work.

I can see in the DEBUG that the plugin is activated, loaded but does not get registered like the rest of the command plugins. Also vagrant exe runs without any error messages
Would greatly appreciate if someone could help
I am using Windows environment

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/69cfd95a-1edd-44a8-aaee-c96e75d47a12%40googlegroups.com.