Can't get shared folder on Guest VM

Bobby Walters
I'm using Homestead VM, VirtualBox 5.1.22 on both host and guest OSes. I know Homestead technically has it's own config file, but I also know from previous experience, that doesn't pose a problem because it's somehow tied in to Vagrant. I have installed a vagrant plugin that I can't remember the name of that is supposed to solve this, it solved a vagrant up error I was getting, but I still don't have the shared folder on the guest OS. I did manually upgrade the Guest OS with the latest VirtualBox version, so I know it's up to date.

Can anyone tell me what to do to have my shared folder???

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/a812a964-cd15-4f4b-ba3b-e60f66bb16d1%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Can't get shared folder on Guest VM

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
probably was vagrant-vbguest plugin.

I think the best will be you add a new share folder to see if that work.

Since I am not sure if the current setup will be using virtualbox shared folder, or rsync or other way.

Alvaro.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ezLa%3DrGEjELbDSTk0mBFd97vW9O3GDnK5sXOd24sypCuw%40mail.gmail.com.