Box stop to work

ivan mejia fabela
I setup a box and everything look good, but one day i forget to use thy command: vagrant halt to stop it after shutdown mi computer.

Now when I apply the vagrant up everything begin but never end, the process stop in message;  Waiting for VM to boot. This can take a few minutes.
 And nothing the box never up. There is a way to fix my box?