After upgrade: An unexpected error occurred while loading the vagrant-login plugin.

After upgrade: An unexpected error occurred while loading the vagrant-login plugin.

Paul Sijpkes
I just upgraded virtualbox and vagrant on OS X El Capitan and I get this error.  I've run the repair and expunge commands but this issue still occurs.

An unexpected error occurred while loading the vagrant-login

plugin. Please contact support with the following

error code: '7'.

Vagrant failed to initialize at a very early stage:

The plugins failed to load properly. The error message given is

shown below.

exit

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/59ced2de-943e-4411-97f1-5c9873731cb6%40googlegroups.com.

Re: After upgrade: An unexpected error occurred while loading the vagrant-login plugin.

Paul Sijpkes
I uninstalled vagrant, restarted the machine and re-installed all plugins manually.  This seems to have resolved the issue.  I will keep this thread open until I now this is a stable solution.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/63b48f09-7509-4445-a536-8e91ea267f87%40googlegroups.com.