[ANN] vagrant-windows-update plugin

Rui Lopes
Hello,

I've made the https://github.com/rgl/vagrant-windows-update plugin. It installs all the available Windows updates (takes care of reboots too) in a provision step.

I only tested it with Vagrant 1.9.2 and in a Windows Server 2016 guest, so it might be broken on your machine, anyways, let me known how it goes!

-- RGL

PS I didn't manage to override the reload action halt timeout, so I had to make this https://github.com/rgl/vagrant-windows-update/blob/0ff48bbc3ff353a96ddbb01d58a8147636c27964/lib/vagrant-windows-update.rb#L52 ugly hack... if you known a better way, please let me known!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/756ab6e9-8124-459b-a312-8e69741b7d50%40googlegroups.com.