[ANN] vagrant-global-status plugin

Fábio Rehm
Hey guys,

I've just open source the code for this proof of concept plugin that keeps track of vagrant machines and provides a command for listing the status of all known machines.

The plugin is a result of a spike I did over the weekend and is on its really early days, but it's already pretty "smart" as it is able to detect multiple combinations of Vagrant environments and can get the status for a machine that is used for development of a Vagrant plugin using Bundler for example.

The project is available on https://github.com/fgrehm/vagrant-global-status and feel free to use the issue tracker to report any issues you find or ideas for improvement.

Cheers,
--
Fábio Rehm

Re: [ANN] vagrant-global-status plugin

Scott Muc
Very cool! I did something similar. It's very simple though. Using a vagrant plugin seems like a better way:
https://github.com/scottmuc/vagrant-bash-dash

Scott