[ANN] Vocker: a plugin that introduces Docker to Vagrant

[ANN] Vocker: a plugin that introduces Docker to Vagrant

Fábio Rehm
Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a plugin that depends on Docker and while it's not open source yet, I decided to release part of if as a new plugin that allows you to provision Vagrant VMs with Docker containers / images.
It's very experimental but it might make things easier if you want to try out Docker :)

Cheers,
--
Fábio Rehm

Re: [ANN] Vocker: a plugin that introduces Docker to Vagrant

Fábio Rehm
The other plugin I'm working on? No, but it'll have a better name :D

On Thursday, August 15, 2013 4:02:11 PM UTC-3, miketheman wrote:
'Meet the Vockers'?
-M