[ANN] Vagrant VMware Adapter 2.5.0 - Yosemite Support

[ANN] Vagrant VMware Adapter 2.5.0 - Yosemite Support

We just pushed Vagrant VMware Adapter 2.5.0. This contains minor bug
fixes across all platforms but most importantly adds the groundwork
for Fusion 7 as well as support for the VMware Fusion Tech Preview
which allows the adapter to work well with Yosemite (OS X 10.10).

Note that VMware Fusion Tech Preview is a moving target and doesn't
promise any sort of compatibility between releases. Therefore, as new
tech preview releases come out, the VMware adapter may need an update.
2.5.0 is compatible with the July 2014 Tech Preview.

Also note that since the VMware Tech Preview (and Yosemite itself) are
pre-release software, we'll only be providing limited support for
these platforms. We want to hear about any potential bugs, but we
can't promise we'll be able to fix them due to all the "betas" flying
around.

Finally, and most importantly, you must _explicitly_ enable VMware
Fusion Tech Preview support. You can do this by setting the
`VAGRANT_VMWARE_FUSION_EXP` environment variable to anything other
than blank. This is to opt-in to the fact that there may be issues,
and that you understand you're using a pre-release version.

Thanks!

[ANN] Vagrant VMware Adapter 2.5.0 - Yosemite Support

VMTrooper
Thanks for this effort, Mitchell! With previous VMware Tech Previews, folks had to wait until the GA Release before they could try new features.

This lets us early adopters get on early and kick the tires with Vagrant!

Thanks again!