[ANN] Vagrant 1.2.7 Released (Critical Windows Fixes)

[ANN] Vagrant 1.2.7 Released (Critical Windows Fixes)

Mitchell Hashimoto
Hello all,

I just wanted to note that quick on the heels of the last release,
I've pushed Vagrant 1.2.7. This includes a critical fix to a
regression on Windows that was introduced in 1.2.5, allowing Vagrant
to work properly once again.

Please get the latest version from http://downloads.vagrantup.com/tags/v1.2.7

This release contains a handful of other minor bug fixes, as well,
which can be viewed here:
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/blob/v1.2.7/CHANGELOG.md
Additionally, this release updates the internal Ruby version used by
Vagrant from 1.9.3-p327 to 1.9.3-p448, which fixes a wide variety of
Ruby bugs that some Vagrant users have experienced.