ALT platforms guests with /etc/net support

ALT platforms guests with /etc/net support

Evgeny Sinelnikov
Hello,

I prepare pull request for ALT platorms guest support with /etc/net as
network configuration system:
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/pull/8746

Could anybody review patch with this this enhancment?

--
Sin (Sinelnikov Evgeny)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAK42-Go03Po2eoJXoNpBJ_MyOz1RViW845wFP%2BUvWCS6tZ%3DkuQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: ALT platforms guests with /etc/net support

Evgeny Sinelnikov
Hello,

thanks to Chris Roberts for first review and useful recommendations to
add test coverage on new guest for ALT platforms. I did it and it was
very helpful for some important fixes. But this time new tags added -
pr/needs-tests and pr/reviewed. What can I do to overcome it?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAK42-Go9-QzPUVOy87tavBZfveXM4OjWZcVGUUeereKE0a%3Dutw%40mail.gmail.com.