A quick SSH query

Sean Farrow

Hi,

When I run Vagrant ssh, what client will be used by default. Ideally I need to change this as I’m visually impaired, so need feedback of the output of an ssh session as the session progresses.

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards

Sean.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/VI1PR0201MB20139A9B10BDEBE62B629C9383190%40VI1PR0201MB2013.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com.

Re: A quick SSH query

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
Hello Sean

When you open a cmd.exe or bash session, does the window inherit your settings? ie color/font size ?

I would assume then whats get typed on the console will honor those settings.

Attached 2 screenshots that shows that vagrant ssh will keep what was set on the terminal.

If I misunderstood the question, could you please share examples of what you would expect to happen vs whats happening?

Thanks
Alvaro.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 3:43 AM, Sean Farrow <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

When I run Vagrant ssh, what client will be used by default. Ideally I need to change this as I’m visually impaired, so need feedback of the output of an ssh session as the session progresses.

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards

Sean.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/VI1PR0201MB20139A9B10BDEBE62B629C9383190%40VI1PR0201MB2013.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ew-EDk4YYP62JY4hU_U-sDCG%3Dmn%3D2e_OosSjEZzQbY79w%40mail.gmail.com.

Screenshot 2017-04-18 09.28.15.png (488K) Download Attachment
Screenshot 2017-04-18 09.28.27.png (626K) Download Attachment