5th Vagrant Berlin Usergroup, February 19 2013

5th Vagrant Berlin Usergroup, February 19 2013

Florian Gilcher
Hi Vagranters,

after a hiatus, the first ever Vagrant Usergroup is meeting again. There is a major change: we're actually announcing it on time, with location and all!

The meeting will happen on the February 19, 19:00. This time, we are kindly hosted by:

Pixelpark AG
Bergmannstraße 72
Berlin

We're on meetup:
http://meetup.berlinvagrant.org/events/102157522/?eventId=102157522&action=detail

And Twitter:
@BerlinVagrant

Our Meetup is beginners-friendly. If you are starting to use Vagrant or are interested in what it is all about, feel free to drop by.

If you are interested in giving a talk, please get in contact with us.

Regards,
Florian

smime.p7s (1K) Download Attachment

Re: 5th Vagrant Berlin Usergroup, February 19 2013

Mitchell Hashimoto
Florian,

Awesome! Maybe you can discuss the upcoming Vagrant 1.1 release. By then I will have some docs available that I can send you early access to for your group. :)

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Florian Gilcher <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Matthias Günther
I will gladly join this meetup. Maybe I can prepare a talk about handling modules in Puppet!

Best wishes,

Matthias

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Florian Gilcher <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="sWfWQkokKYAJ">florian...@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Markus,

how long should the talk be? Between 20 ~ 30 minutes?

On 02/02/2013 02:02 PM, Markus Herzog wrote:
that would be great! :-)

On Friday, February 1, 2013 9:19:14 PM UTC+1, wikimatze de wrote:
I will gladly join this meetup. Maybe I can prepare a talk about handling modules in Puppet!

Best wishes,

Matthias

Re: 5th Vagrant Berlin Usergroup, February 19 2013

Matthias Günther
Hi Markus,

I can't do the talk because I will invest my time into my RubyMidwest talk. I will make this talk on the next vagrant meetup. Wishing you all a great evening!

Best regards,

Matthias